Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tuesday Trigger: HOPE




















http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/08/tuesday-trigger-im-craving-navy.html

This Tuesday Trigger made me think nautical all the way.  I love the navy and the white.  My friends and I all seem to be going through seasons where we could use a boost of HOPE, so I decided that  it should be the inspiration for my sentiment.  I used white ink, embossing powder and an anchor stamp to create the background.  I layered the sentiment/scripture using a Spellbinders Nestabilities set.
Dawnia
Treasure every leaf of your life!

3 comments:

  1. The lines of the anchors totally echo the clean lines in the photo - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawnia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete